Кар - каталог активных ролевых

Объявление

Анонс
в ночь с 31.10 на 01.11 на форуме пройдет бал - маскарад, а затем стартует форумная мафия подробности
Конкурс
в полночь 14.10 откроется голосование за лучшую рекламу ролевого проекта подробности
Новости
открыт новых раздел опросов ролевиков подробности
Новости
У нас стартовал первый конкурс. Читать подробности
Новости
У нас появилась местная валюта. Читать подробности
Новости
У нас появились новые возможности для рекламы. Читать подробности
Новости
У нас появился новый раздел "Взаимный обмен"
Новости
Мы восстанавливаем работу, после обвала mybb
Событие
Наш проект открывает двери для игроков и администраторов.

ПравилаШаблоны и разделыОбъявленияНаказанияНытьеРотация

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Кар - каталог активных ролевых » Гостевая » Ошибки и недочеты (дизайн и техническая часть)

Ошибки и недочеты (дизайн и техническая часть)

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 44

Уважаемые гости и пользователи форума, если вы заметили недочеты, ошибки и сложности в пользовании форумом сообщите в этой теме.
Если дело касается отображения дизайна, то по возможности представьте скрин проблемы и технические характеристики устройства с которого сидите - это поможет нам быстрее устранить проблему.
Если дело касается орфографии и пунктуации, то скопируйте текст максимально широко, чтобы можно было найти ошибку.
Спасибо за сотрудничество.

За каждый найденный баг будет начисляться баллы благодарности

Доброго. В таблице:

У нас появился новые возможности для рекламы. Читать подробности

появились

23.07.16 Новости У нас появился новых раздел "Взаимный обмен"

новый

shea
http://smayli.ru/data/smiles/da-65.gif спасибо сейчас исправим

Hello to every one, it's genuinely a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it includes precious Information.

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

Great blog you have here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

For most up-to-date news you have to visit world wide web and on world-wide-web I found this web page as a most excellent website for most up-to-date updates.

Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

After looking into a handful of the articles on your website, I really like your way of writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website too and let me know what you think.

This paragraph is genuinely a good one it helps new the web people, who are wishing for blogging.

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

I think everything said was actually very logical. But, consider this, what if you added a little information? I am not saying your information isn't solid, but what if you added a headline that makes people want more? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little boring. You might peek at Yahoo's home page and note how they create article titles to get viewers to open the links. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to get readers interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it could bring your posts a little livelier.

It is not my first time to visit this web page, i am browsing this web page dailly and get fastidious information from here daily.

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, let alone the content!

Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

Thanks in support of sharing such a good thinking, piece of writing is pleasant, thats why i have read it completely

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice morning!

I'm curious to find out what blog system you have been using? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest site and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say that you've done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog!

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

I love reading through a post that can make men and women think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks!

Very quickly this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building users, due to it's fastidious articles

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Кар - каталог активных ролевых » Гостевая » Ошибки и недочеты (дизайн и техническая часть)

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно